Join the team!
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
The Northeast Regional Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, onboarding and enabling new channel partners, growing revenue, and effectively managing existing channel partner relationships for the northeastern territory.
The Regional Manager collaborates with Enerdoor's senior management, technical sales engineers, and the marketing team to coordinate sales activities within the regional network to achieve sales goals.
*The Enerdoor USA office is in Portland, Maine however this person can work remotely from anywhere in the region.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Collaborate with key management, application engineers and tactical salespeople across the existing channel network in order to solidify relationships and create new sales opportunities for Enerdoor and our channel partners.
· Establishing sales goals and strategies for self and channel partners
· Utilize industry knowledge and relationships to capitalize on new sales opportunities
· Clearly communicate the unique value of Enerdoor products and service to our channel partners
· Follow-up all direct and distribution sales opportunities as well as leads generated from marketing campaigns
· Provide new product information and sales leads
· Coordinate training sessions via webinar or in-person meetings
· Monitor sales performance against established objectives
· Co-create with the marketing team and implement joint sales and marketing campaigns
The territories responsibilities are the following:
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business, Management or Technology
· 5 years Channel Sales Management experience working with Reps and Distributors and meeting or exceeding sales goals
· Prior sales history of electrical automation products
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving capabilities, as well as written and verbal communication skills
· Clear understanding of the complex inter-relationship between factory, Reps and Distributors
· Ability to work independently
· Strong time and territory management skills
· Competency with variety of software management tools: excel, CRMs, etc.
The Enerdoor Group is an international leader in the development and production of power quality and electromagnetic solutions for automated machinery and industrial plants. The Group’s broad range of products includes: EMI/RFI filters, motor protection devices, harmonic solutions, voltage stabilizers and surge protection. Additionally, Enerdoor offers on-site CE Certification and testing.
Founded in 1992, The Enerdoor Group consists of Enerdoor in North America, Germany, and Switzerland; Finmotor and Finlab in Italy; and Eichhoff Elektro in Hungary. www.enerdoor.com